To our customers,
The health and well-being of our team, valued customers and the wider community are of the utmost importance. We want to reassure you that management is applying all the necessary precautions provided by the Department of Health to ensure we keep our staff, customers and visitors safe.
We are taking extra steps to minimise the risk of exposure to anyone from the Coronavirus (COVID-19). All staff will act in accordance with our COVID-19 Policy around this matter.
We are actively following all health advice issued by the Government and the World Health Organisation. None of our staff will attend work if they are unwell for any reason.
We are also considering ways in which we can service your vehicle needs appropriately around the restrictions placed on us during this difficult time, and will keep you informed as soon as the plans are in place. Until further notice, it’s business as usual Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
How you can help:
- If you have returned from overseas recently or have been in contact with someone from overseas, we ask that you please make a booking after the imposed self-isolation period of 14 days
- Please make a booking at all times as repairs are strictly by appointment until further notice.
- If you are unwell, please re-book your appointment
- If you are already part-taking in a self-isolation period or imposed quarantine, please stay safely at home.
- Disinfect your vehicle and keys before attending your booking. Wipe the steering wheel, wear disposable gloves and use a spritz of Glen 20 or similar inside to help control the spread of germs. We will do the same.
Thank you to all our customers for your ongoing support, and please take care.
If you have any concerns or queries, please contact us.
The Team at Riverton Auto Electrics